Triton Consulting, working with IBM, is hosting a series of webinars demonstrating the new capabilities of DB2 pureScale.
Hear about Triton’s DB2 pureScale cluster and our experiences with installing and running it.
The next webcast is scheduled for Tuesday 5th October and will cover the following:
- Easy installation of DB2 pureScale
- Starting and stopping members and cluster caching facilities.
- Maintenance tasks like upgrading cluster caching facilities or member hosts, and adding resources to the shared file system cluster.
- Automated restart of failed members and cluster caching facilities
- Configuring the shared file system cluster, cluster caching facilities, and buffer pools
- Monitoring tools
Join Jessica Rockwood and Andrew Murchison from IBM along with James Gill from Triton Consulting.
James will be sharing his real-life experiences of installing and managing DB2 pureScale – not to be missed!
Missed last week’s episode? Click here to download it now.