Date: Thursday, June 16, 2011
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM CDT
This Webinar is based on DBI’s IDUG DB2 Tech Conference presentation in Anaheim California. Scott Hayes, IBM DB2 GOLD Consultant and Information Management Champion, will be the presenter. The session description provided to IDUG is as follows:
Learn how to achieve optimized performance for applications and databases throughout their lifecycle by building performance quality in from the very start, testing for cost optimization, and verifying performance quality before production. As applications and databases mature in production, discover how easy it can be to achieve further optimizations, server consolidations, IT cost reductions, monitor changes, and ascertain important trends.
Key bullet points:
• Successfully Measuring COSTS in Development, Test, QA, and Production
• Optimizing Response Times via COST reductions – in 5 mouse clicks or less
• Tracking Changes and Performance Trends, and Correlating Both
• Analyzing Programs, Applications, Users, their costs, and their trends
• Comparing Performance BEFORE and AFTER Change Events (Upgrades, Fixpacks, App Changes)
A brief presentation of DBI’s performance analysis, tuning, and trending tools will also be included, with emphasis on functionality in the newest releases that exemplifies the technical teachings of this presentation.
Space is limited.
Reserve your Webinar seat now at: