IBM has just announced details of the latest DB2 10 for LUW Bootcamp. The bootcamp introduces new features and enhancements in the latest version of DB2 for Linux®, UNIX® and Windows®. The bootcamp will include detailed presentations and hands-on labs. Attendees have the opportunity to sharpen their skills on the exciting new features which include:
- Even deeper compression. DB2 10 optimizes the storage use of your table data and more.
- Leverage different storage media types and increase ROI using the new Multi-temperature Data Management capabilities in DB2.
- Making it easier for organizations to adhere to their regulatory and compliance policies with Temporal Data Management
- Achieve the right level of service confidence with enhanced workload management.
- Advanced data-centric security mechanism using Row and Column Access Control
- Migrating your Oracle application to DB2 10 in a few days
- Continuously Ingest data into large tables even in partitioned environments at high speed without affecting the data availability
Register today for the must attend event.
Click here for registration and schedule details.