CPA Global is the world’s top intellectual property (IP) management and IP software specialist, and a leading provider of outsourced legal services. With offices across Europe, the United States and Asia Pacific, CPA Global supports many of the world’s best known corporations and law firms with a broad range of IP and broader legal services.
Triton Consulting provide CPA Global with RemoteDBA services and Consultancy on Demand. In this podcast we talk to Juandi Abbott, Business Integration Manager, about her experiences of working with Triton:
As part of the Consultancy on Demand service Triton have carried out:
• Training and workshop sessions conducted on-site
• Reviewing and updating database and instance level configuration parameters
• Designing and implementing a data placement strategy (including tablespace and bufferpool configuration)
• Designing and implementing a housekeeping strategy (known locally as RRR housekeeping: REORGs, RUNSTATS and REBINDs) specifically interfacing with the customer application
• Performance advice for specific queries and application workloads
• Database-specific assistance during application releases
• Design advice on DB2 features and tools and how these can be used within the application.