Here at Triton Consulting we are celebrating our 21st birthday. Although it doesn’t feel like much has changed since we set up shop, looking back it’s hard to believe that in the same year the internet had only just taken hold, Google hadn’t been founded and an IBM computer Deep Blue became the first computer to win a game of chess against a reigning (human) chess champion.
Well, thankfully us humans at Triton Consulting have stood the test of time. We are all really proud of what we have achieved and would like to thank all of our clients old and new for sharing the past 21 years with us, we have learnt a lot.
As part of our 21st birthday celebrations we are delighted to announce that for 21 days* we are offering one day (8 hours) of DB2 for LUW Consultancy free of charge.
A DB2 LUW customer can then use their eight hours to resolve any of the following DB2 support issues or queries:
- Answer a burning DB2 question
- Help with a DB2 feature
- Discover what’s involved in a DB2 upgrade
- Learn what High Availability and Disaster recovery features are available in DB2
- A DB2 performance review
So why not try us out with our no obligation, free Consultancy offering and see what our DB2 experts can do for you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Consultancy Offer’ as the subject to arrange your initial consultation and be part of our 21st Birthday celebrations! Don’t forget to leave us your contact details and an overview of your requirements and we’ll get back in touch.
Need inspiration? You can listen to the podcast from our customer CPA Global on how they have used their Consultancy on Demand hours. Listen now
Terms and conditions
- *This offer is available for a limited period of 21 days only and expires on Wednesday 7th February, 2018
- This offer is open to Businesses within the UK and elsewhere in Europe, to new or previous customers only. Excludes existing customers as of 17th January 2018.
- Triton Consulting reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of the offer at any time.